Dear Our Website Visitor, Customer, Member,
In our company, namely Sanda Europe SLU and in our Websitewww.shopmaksu.com (including mobile app), the following stipulated Privacy Rules-Policy and Terms of Practice-Use are effective on the privacy of information about visitor-member-customer (hereinafter referred to as Visitor(s)), protection, maintaining, processing-usage-destruction of personal data (information) and other matters.
Protection of Information
Measures required for keeping safety of information and transactions provided by visitors and acquired from them are taken by our Company or relevant organisation as per content of information and transaction within technologic opportunities and cost elements at the systems and internet substructure by the use of proper technique and administrative procedures.
All credit card transactions and approvals are online performed by relevant Bank or Card Organisations between you independent from our Company while you were using our website (if any), and however details such as Credit card “password”” are not seen and recorded by our Company.
Information which is entered with intention of membership to our website, product/service purchases (if any) and data updates as well as information about credit card and bank cards cannot be displayed by other internet users.
Data Collection Methods, Processing-Transmission Purpose and Personal Data Transactions
For taking requisite measures to protect privacy and hence in conformity with all legal rules for processing of personal data as well as personal data protection-destruction policy; if it is legally compulsory and by requiring separate permission for some applications; visits, shopping of our visitors to/at physical and virtual enterprises and their communication details as well as their other personal data as provided in detail below, may be processed and transferred (hereinafter referred to as “being processed” or “process”)
- By and between our Company Sanda Europe SLU. as Data Supervisor and group companies as well as its partners, business partners, successors-service providers-suppliers and third parties/entities (including social media-online advertisement operators) required by other processing purpose to be defined (according to circumstance, data supervisors, processors and/or recipient groups),
- For legal reasons in implementation of customer experiences, consumer rights, customer/member services either with regards to product-service they purchased or interested and commercial-financial and legal responsibilities-liabilities appertaining thereto, or for enabling them to have opportunities on general and customized product-service and offers or with the intention of releasing information about all range of product-service introduction, advertisement, communication, promotion, sales, marketing, store card, credit card and user/membership/customer and doing transactions and practices,
- Hence in circumstances described here and furthermore expressly foreseen in laws that personal data might be processed and transmitted, in circumstances where information were made public by, in situations where processing of personal data belonging to contractual parties are required directly in connection with establishment or implementation of all kind of consumer, membership and other contracts, similarly in compulsory situations for implementing all kind of legal liabilities as data supervisor/processor, and in situations where data processing and transmission is compulsory for establishment, usage or protection of rights as well as in circumstances where data processing and transmission are compulsory for legal advantages that are foreseen here and in laws as data supervisor/processor without prejudice to basic rights and freedoms,
- By the use of partially or wholly non/automatic collection methods for the supply, takeover (from information released orally/in writing by Visitors to our Company and the aforementioned institutions, from their visits paid to internet websites including stores and/or physical/virtual medias, mobile applications and their examinations on contents, from membership and transaction data at websites belonged to social media and advertisement network operators, from member/user and call centre transactions with our Company and the aforementioned organisations (physical and virtual/digital) as well as payment- collection-delivery-complaint-campaign-survey transactions in connection with shopping and customer satisfaction and their legal financial documents and other documents-records, in addition from written, oral, visual and technical data accumulated/acquired from usage of fixed-mobile internet and communications tools and/or mobile applications at various environments and locations), for entering, storing, saving, keeping, making attainable, using, updating, altering, merging, reorganising, classifying, describing at written/magnetic archives in abroad and outside the country within time limit in compliance with data process as per information content and without exceeding legal maximum periods, by sharing, transmission, transferring, destructing (deleting or anonymization) at the aforementioned entities/organisations (in abroad-country outside) and by legally convenient methods.
In case visitors released information on personal details about third parties, responsibility for briefing about processing and use of information on personal details of the aforementioned persons or entities and for receipt of express consent for using the aforementioned information with the aforementioned intentions belongs to visitors.
Cookies at our Website
Cookies in various types are used at our Website www.shopmaksu.com (at all digital platforms including mobile applications). They consist of cookies such as session cookies, permanent cookies, compulsory cookies, functional cookies, analyse cookies, commercial cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies are small data parts installed at computers and mobile devices for enabling internet websites visited to regularly operate and develop, for customizing and improving user experience, opening websites without logging in and/or allowing commercial-social intended notifications (by status visible even if internet browser and/or relevant mobile application was closed) to be sent and providing opportunity to submit-transmit general or customized information, advertisement and introductions either at relevant websites with generally website users-visitors or at websites owned by others (including social media-network and online advertisement Networks).
Cookies are kept at computers-devices, if any for a period conforming its intention provided that legal maximum time limit is not exceeded.
Visitors using our website (including mobile versions) are deemed that they agreed the aforementioned application, similarly the processing of relevant cookies here, at personal data regulations and at other parts of such cookies for purposes foreseen on your various attitudes and under content-conditions (in this content including transfer to-share with third parties and use them).
Visitors may whenever they wish remove such cookies by regulating them from settings of software and/or operating system and/or internet browser at their devices and/or stop the aforementioned cookies (in this case, it should be known that our Website/relevant device/software may not operate as requested and/or they fail to be aware of cookie contents).
Our visitors may be contacted in conformity with laws for sending them social, commercial and other electronic communications by our Company SANDA MAĞAZACILIK TİC. A.Ş.. with the intention of introduction, advertisement, promotion, sales and marketing with regards to all kind of products and services, and similarly for store card, credit card and membership/customer briefing, transaction, applications by means of SMS/short message, spontaneous notice, automatic call, computer, telephone, e-mail, fax, all kind of notices (if open at your device), bluetooth, beacon-other all range of general-special wireless Networks and other electronic communication means.
Your Personal Data Processed- Transferred and Your Legal Rights About Personal Data
Dear Our Visitor, we are hereby making you informed about collection method and legal reason of collecting demographic member/user/customer information such as name, family name, symbol, age/birth date, gender, marital status, marriage date, child number, means of transportation owned, area of habitation, address and delivery address, educational level, occupation/job, interest areas-hobbies, mores such as cultural, artistic, sportive, holiday and your personal data consisting of private-governmental identification, identification number and tax details, photograph (security intention), video records and sound recordings of call centre at interview, shopping habits-preferences, enjoyments and relevant comments regarding all kind of products and service including clothes, campaign, competition, survey etc. participated/benefited from as well as its contents, card and account details except for confidential information such as invoice content, terms of payment, password etc., old and new mobile/home/business/fax numbers, mail addresses, approach-reactions to electronic, commercial and other communications, name(s), type, mode and codes, cookies (cookies, web browser signs-knowledge, IP, beacon, wired-wireless network connection details etc.) of fixed and mobile device used for various intentions, advertising cookies, social media profile and account details-transactions as well as location data, and for what reason they shall be proceeded and to whom they shall be transmitted for what reason; furthermore we inform you that
- You have right to ask for whether your personal data were processed or not, if processed what details it contained, whether they were used in compliance with its intention, to learn, know identity of third parties receiving transmission and to ask for information about all such matters, and similarly to request making correction in the case they were deficient or wrong processed, to erase or destruct in conformity with legal conditions and procedures and to request for informing third parties to whom data of this situation was released, furthermore, to analyse your data by means of automatic system and hence to refuse any result inuring to the disadvantage of you and to ask for compensation if you exposed to damage due to processing contrary to law,
- And in all the aforementioned matters, you may refer to our Company, namely Sanda Europe SLU
Please note that the aforementioned matters were presented to your attention pursuant to our liability to make clarification regarding personal data while permission was received for processing of all kind of personal data except for such situations where the regulations provided opportunity to process (including transmissions) them without receipt of express consent from relevant person, and that no unauthorised processing was made.
In this context, in situations where your permission was requested, you may give your permission at our internet website. In addition, whenever you wished, you may access to our address www.shopmaksu.com and do your permission-approval processes.
Our company may execute partial/whole destruction (delete, destruction or anonymization) processes on personal data in periods to be foreseen pursuant to relevant regulations and personal data protection-destruction policies as well as Visitors may access to our Company via the following channels whenever they wished and with no requirement to set forth any ground and may stop personal data processing and/or transmission of commercial notice with them by implementing the required legal-technical procedures. Pursuant to express declarations-requests on this matter, personal data processing and/or notices sent to it via channels it provided are suspended within legal maximum time (as per laws, allowable-required or compulsory personal data processing continue). Furthermore, if visitor wished, its information except for those which are required and possible to keep in legal aspect may be deleted from the data registration system or destructed or anonymized in a form making the identity unidentified for providing same purpose. Applications and requests on this matter shall be implemented within legally maximum period or might be refused by describing to it its legal ground (Relevant legal rights are reserved).
Websites-Digital Platforms and Applications Owned by Third Parties
Visitors are responsible for decisions made by them under frame of information acquired from our website or other websites their links of which were provided in our website / from mobile applications/ all kind of notices and other unit-channels owned by our Company, cookies which were electronically provided with them, introduction and advertisement, similarly all kind of suggestions, for all kind of transactions they committed accordingly as well as their consequences.
Our Website is unable to know legal/actual competence of its Visitor, therefore responsibility for the usage by, details and processing-transactions of children and other minor persons belongs to their legal representatives and they may use their rights regarding their personal data (and as occasion requires similarly communications) by means of their legal representative.
Shopping and Other Consumer Transactions
If, as a result of cookies and/or notices, communications, introductions and advertisement as set out above, Visitors were involved in purchasing a product/service, this transaction is subjected to consumer contract to be separately entered with relevant seller/supplier according to its legal procedure. Consumer contract is applicable under its own conditions and between its parties.
Likewise, for the management of customer services such as data analysis and digital marketing, Sanda uses the services of different companies that can process data outside the European Economic . Currently, these services and companies are the following: Related for newsletters sending. Legal basis: Standard contractual clauses. Country of residence
Advertising to digital platform users through Google Adwords services or the creation of Facebook Custom Audiences - Legal basis: Standard contract clauses.
In your shopping from our Website, conditions of preliminary information form-distance sales contract to be seen by you during transaction shall be effective.In any case, Sanda will ensure that appropriate measures are taken to guarantee that the supplier applies a level of security equivalent to that required by European data regulations. You can obtain a copy of the measures applied by Sanda by sending an email to email@example.com, or a letter to Sanda Europe S.L.U., Calle de Lagasca,50, 28001 Madrid, Spain. Apart from the cases mentioned above, Sanda will not communicate your personal data to third parties, unless it is legally obliged to do so or it is necessary to perform the contract
Right over Website Content
With regards to all kind of information and content in our Website as well as edition, revision and partial/whole usage of them; except for those belonged to other third parties as per contract of our Company, all intellectual-industrial rights belong to SANDA MAĞAZACILIK TİC. A.Ş.
SANDA EU.is the owner and licence owner of all materials and intellectual and industrial proprietary rights appertaining thereto including also general appearance and design of website as well as all information, images, trademarks, www.shopmaksu.com domain name, logo, icon, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphic or technical data displayed in machine in legible form, computer software, applied sales system, business method and business model.
During usage of the internet website, in that case that it contains link or reference in other internet websites which are not under control of Sanda Europe SLU is not responsible for contents in such websites or other links they contained.
Our Company reserves right to make all kind of modifications to matters such as privacy, personal data protection-use and destruction policy and terms of Website use, similarly on product, service and opportunities, on campaign it shall offer; such modifications shall be effective from the moment released by our Company from Website or through other convenient methods.
You may notify our Company Sanda Europe SLU about your supplemental information requests, all kind of claims and complaints by accessing to us through the following communication channels. In circumstances where relevant claim should be made in certain procedure (method-time-form) according to law, the procedure of subject matter should be obeyed.
Address: MAKSU Calle De Lagasca 50, 28001 MADRID
Telephone: +34 635 25 99 57
Internet Address: www.shopmaksu.com
Sanda Europe SLU